867 White Lane
Wine Country Villa with a Modern Flair
New Price: $6,000,000 – Fully Furnished*
5,000 +/- square feet; .68 +/- acres
Year Built: 2007; Additional wing completed in 2011
Interior updated in 2014 by Erin Martin Design, renowned for their “consistent & classic, yet absolutely unique” style tailored to each space.
Updated grounds completed in 2015: Redesigned, replanted gardens. New outdoor kitchen, dining area, and lounge with fire pit, bocce ball court.
Wine Country villa with a modern flair, set in the vineyards down a private country lane in St. Helena. Beautifully re-imagined and expanded interior updated in 2014 by Erin Martin Design, unique with custom timeless finishes, featuring an open living room and kitchen, dining room, wine cellar, library, five bedroom suites plus kids’ studio and powder room. Updated grounds completed in 2015 feature redesigned, replanted gardens, a new outdoor kitchen, dining area, and lounge with fireplace, bocce ball court, and fire pit. Just 7 minutes from downtown St. Helena and a short walk to Dean & DeLuca.
Features & Amenities
Entry: Elegant foyer with curved staircase.
- Colored cement island with prep sink, counter seating, walk-in pantry, cement counter tops, tile back splash
- Appliances include: double ovens, 6-burner Thermador range with grill and hood, two dishwashers, farmhouse sink
- Stylish banquette area for built-in dining plus a full-sized dining table
- French doors to outdoors
- Grand open floor plan showcases open Living Room and Kitchen
- Sliding pocket door brings in the outdoors space
- Wet bar with refrigerator
- Stone fireplace
Formal Dining Room with hand painted curtain
Wine Cellar with 500 bottle capacity
Library with fireplace, glossy built-in bookshelves and coffered ceiling, and French doors to outdoors
Guest Suite with sliding mirrored barn door to bathroom, and enclosed, private patio and fountain
- Seating area with stone fireplace, exposed beam ceiling and vineyard views
- Luxurious bath with two distinct his & hers sink areas; luxe tub, and tile shower
- Custom mirrored sliding antique barn doors to closet and bathroom
Two Guest Suites with sliding mirrored antique barn doors
Laundry Room with industrial strength washer and dryer
Guest Wing: Guest Suite on main level plus upper level Kids’ Studio with four twin-sized bunks and lounge
- Gated entry with gravel drive
- Full outdoor kitchen with barbeque, refrigerator, sink, warming drawer, storage
- Pergola dining area seats 20 and the separate covered lounge area has a fireplace
- Dazzling swimming pool, jacuzzi, and outdoor shower
- Bocce ball court and fire pit
- Lush lawns and gardens. Sweeping vineyard views
Location: Located on a private lane offering strolls by the lake and vineyards, White Lane is across from Press Restaurant, the renowned farmhouse-chic chophouse, and Dean & DeLuca, beloved for their coffee and pastries, wine and cheese selections, and gourmet prepared meals – and just 7 minutes from downtown St. Helena.
Finishes and Systems:
- Alder hardwood floors throughout
- Terra cotta tiled roof
- Custom lighting
- Bang & Olufsen sound system and televisions
- Nest climate control
- Fans in all bedrooms and outdoor lounge
*Note: Art and wine collections are not included in sale
Laurel Village Realtors and Heritage Sotheby’s International Realty believe this information to be correct but have not verified this information and assume no legal responsibility for its accuracy. If important to buyers, buyers should conduct their own investigation.